Fine silver (.999 FS) actual fingerprint impression necklace with loved one's name on the back. Names Longer then 5 characters should use the 2mm font, 5 Characters or shorter can be either font choice but the 3mm looks best.
The necklace pictured is of my personal necklace with my three children's fingerprints (5y, 3y and 15 months old). To give you an idea of necklace length, I am wearing an 18 inch necklace in the picture.
Each piece is individually shaped, carved and hand stamped.
- EasyMold Silicone Molding Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Molding-Casting-Jewelry-2-Pound/dp/B00JIRJBOW
- Amazing Mold Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Alumilite-Amazing-Mold-Putty-0-66-Pound/dp/B0058VAG5A
Instructions are in this listing images along with the font choices.
Tip: Take several prints of the finger you want but others too as some prints on different fingers as better then others.
Shipping your Mold Impression To Me:
- A bubble envelope is perfectly fine to ship a silicone mold in. If you are shipping a baked clay mold then a box with bubble wrap maybe better.
- If shipping it to me outside of Canada, put the cost of the mold kit ONLY on the custom's form and mark the item as a gift.
- Ship To: Melissa Meaker, P.O. Box 434, Radisson, Saskatchewan, S0K 3L0, Canada
Processing Time: From the day I recieve your mold in the mail it takes me up to 5 business days (usually less) to make this item depending on how busy I am with orders.
PLEASE NOTE: Infants and young children under 2 years old often have fingerprints that are not as developed or take a good impression as older children and adults so there may not be as much detail, but you will still have a very cute impression of their little finger on your pendant. Each person has a different fingerprint and they also have a different depth to the fingerprint groves. The groves or lack thereof I get in the mold is exactly what is used for this impression into the silver. HOWEVER I have seen decent impressions of children as young as 6 months old! Each person is different.
Fine Silver is MORE pure silver then Sterling Silver. Fine silver is 99.9% silver! Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (the rest of the percentage is made up of other metals such as copper). If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.