Fine silver (.999 FS) actual fingerprint impression pendant with loved one's name on the back and a dangling birthstone. You can purchase the pendant by itself or with a sterling silver rolo chain.
Each piece is individually shaped, carved and hand stamped. You can put any name on the back of the pendant.
- EasyMold Silicone Molding Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Molding-Casting-Jewelry-2-Pound/dp/B00JIRJBOW
- Amazing Mold Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Alumilite-Amazing-Mold-Putty-0-66-Pound/dp/B0058VAG5A
Instructions are in this listing images along with the font choices.
Tip: Take several prints of the finger you want but others too as some prints on different fingers as better then others.
Shipping your Mold Impression To Me:
- A bubble envelope is perfectly fine to ship a silicone mold in. If you are shipping a baked clay mold then a box with bubble wrap maybe better.
- If shipping it to me outside of Canada, put the cost of the mold kit ONLY on the custom's form and mark the item as a gift.
- Ship To: Melissa Meaker, P.O. Box 434, Radisson, Saskatchewan, S0K 3L0, Canada
Processing Time: From the day I recieve your mold in the mail it takes me up to 5 business days (usually less) to make this item depending on how busy I am with orders.
PLEASE NOTE: Infants and young children under 2 years old often have fingerprints that are not as developed or take a good impression as older children and adults so there may not be as much detail, but you will still have a very cute impression of their little finger on your pendant. Each person has a different fingerprint and they also have a different depth to the fingerprint groves. The groves or lack thereof I get in the mold is exactly what is used for this impression into the silver. HOWEVER I have seen decent impressions of children as young as 6 months old! Each person is different.
Fine Silver is MORE pure silver then Sterling Silver. Fine silver is 99.9% silver! Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (the rest of the percentage is made up of other metals such as copper). If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.