Bronze actual cat nose print pendant. I would be happy to put a short name or Initial on the back of your pendant. No extra cost! You can purchase the pendant by itself or with a gunmetal and steel chain. If you would prefer a leather necklace you can check out my leather necklaces on my ADD ONs page.
Each piece is individually shaped and carved.
Need a Mold Kit?
- EasyMold Silicone Molding Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Molding-Casting-Jewelry-2-Pound/dp/B00JIRJBOW
- Amazing Mold Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Alumilite-Amazing-Mold-Putty-0-66-Pound/dp/B0058VAG5A
- Mix together 2 equal parts of both putties (white part and color part). After mixing it will be a solid color ball.
- When your pet is comfortable and relaxed place your mold mixture on your pet’s nose gently but quickly. Get as much of the nose as you can. Make several molds.
- The molds cure quickly and are usually set within an hour. Let it sit in a bowl of tissues to cure white the print faces up. This helps to keep the print’s shape.
Shipping your Mold Impression To Me:
- A bubble envelope is perfectly fine to ship a silicone mold in. If you are shipping a baked clay mold then a box with bubble wrap maybe better.
- If shipping it to me outside of Canada, put the cost of the mold kit ONLY on the custom's form and mark the item as a gift.
- Ship To: Melissa Meaker, P.O. Box 434, Radisson, Saskatchewan, S0K 3L0, Canada
Processing Time: From the day I recieve your mold in the mail it takes me up to 5 business days (usually less) to make this item depending on how busy I am with orders.