Fine silver (.999 FS) cat or dog pad print pendant on a braided leather lace wrap bracelet. I use kangaroo leather lace which is very strong and excellent quality leather.
This example pictured is my bracelet of my 35 pound dog's paw pad print. If you are buying a bracelet using a cat or small dog's print you will get much more of their paw due to their paws typically being so small.
Each silver pendant is just over 1 inch in diameter (like the first picture example) and individually shaped, carved and hand stamped. I also braid the leather lace by hand!
- EasyMold Silicone Molding Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Molding-Casting-Jewelry-2-Pound/dp/B00JIRJBOW
- Amazing Mold Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Alumilite-Amazing-Mold-Putty-0-66-Pound/dp/B0058VAG5A
Instructions are in this listing images along with the font choice.
Shipping your Mold Impression To Me:
- A bubble envelope is perfectly fine to ship a silicone mold in. If you are shipping a baked clay mold then a box with bubble wrap maybe better.
- If shipping it to me outside of Canada, put the cost of the mold kit ONLY on the custom's form and mark the item as a gift.
- Ship To: Melissa Meaker, P.O. Box 434, Radisson, Saskatchewan, S0K 3L0, Canada
Processing Time: From the day I recieve your mold in the mail it takes me up to 5 business days (usually less) to make this item depending on busy I am with orders.
Fine Silver is MORE pure silver then Sterling Silver. Fine silver is 99.9% silver! Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (the rest of the percentage is made up of other metals such as copper). If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.