3D Fine silver (.999 FS) actual dog nose print pendant. I put your dog's name on the back too. You can purchase the pendant by itself, on a keychain or with a strong sterling silver chain by the pull down menu to the right named "Dog Size & Options".
The size of the nose print pendant is about 25% smaller then your dog's actual nose print you send me due to the shrinkage of the silver in the kiln. Each piece is individually shaped and carved.
The bigger the pet the bigger the print so please make sure to choose the right nose print size by weight of your pet as I only use enough silver to make the pendant for the size of the dog ordered.
- Small Dog - Under 20 lbs
- Medium Dog - between 20-45 lbs
- Large Dog 45-85 lbs
- X-Large Dog - 85 + lbs
- EasyMold Silicone Molding Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Molding-Casting-Jewelry-2-Pound/dp/B00JIRJBOW
- Amazing Mold Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Alumilite-Amazing-Mold-Putty-0-66-Pound/dp/B0058VAG5A
- Mix together 2 equal parts of both putties (white part and color part). After mixing it will be a solid color ball.
- When your pet is comfortable and relaxed place your mold mixture on your pet’s nose gently but quickly. Get as much of the nose as you can. Make several molds.
- The molds cure quickly and are usually set within an hour. Let it sit in a bowl of tissues to cure white the print faces up. This helps to keep the print’s shape.
Shipping your Mold Impression To Me:
- A bubble envelope is perfectly fine to ship a silicone mold in. If you are shipping a baked clay mold then a box with bubble wrap maybe better.
- If shipping it to me outside of Canada, put the cost of the mold kit ONLY on the custom's form and mark the item as a gift.
- Ship To: Melissa Meaker, P.O. Box 434, Radisson, Saskatchewan, S0K 3L0, Canada
Processing Time: From the day I recieve your mold in the mail it takes me up to 5 business days (usually less) to make this item depending on how busy I am with orders.
**If purchasing a keychain I highly recommend not actually putting it with keys as the metal used for keys is a harder metal then silver and could scratch the print with time as it hits it or rubs against it.
Fine Silver is MORE pure silver then Sterling Silver. Fine silver is 99.9% silver! Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (the rest of the percentage is made up of other metals such as copper). If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.
Love love having my baby dog's nose on a pendant!! I get so many compliments and have sent friends to your store to get their own. The quality is excellent!
Astounding detail and quality of the necklace, which will be cherished for a lifetime. Could not recommend highly enough!
After the passing of my soul dog, Melissa was able to bring a piece of my boy back to me. Prior to his passing I had taken molds and had a pendant made from another artist, but was unhappy with the lack of shape. Melissa was able to recreate his nose in all of its' 3D glory in a small replica with every line and detail visible. I highly recommend Melissa, you will not be disappointed.