3D heart shaped fine silver (.999 FS) actual cat nose print pendant. I put your cat's name on the back of the pendant for no extra cost. You can purchase the pendant by itself or on a sterling silver rolo chain like the one pictured.
The size of the nose print pendant is about 3/4 inch. How much of the cat's nose print that fits on this pendant depends on the size of your cat's nose, but I grab the most detailed part of the print to capture on this cute piece.
Each piece is individually shaped and carved. I use a generous amount of silver.
Need a Mold Kit?
- EasyMold Silicone Molding Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Molding-Casting-Jewelry-2-Pound/dp/B00JIRJBOW
- Amazing Mold Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Alumilite-Amazing-Mold-Putty-0-66-Pound/dp/B0058VAG5A
- Mix together 2 equal parts of both putties (white part and color part). After mixing it will be a solid color ball.
- When your pet is comfortable and relaxed place your mold mixture on your pet’s nose gently but quickly. Get as much of the nose as you can. Make several molds.
- The molds cure quickly and are usually set within an hour. Let it sit in a bowl of tissues to cure white the print faces up. This helps to keep the print’s shape.
Shipping your Mold Impression To Me:
- A bubble envelope is perfectly fine to ship a silicone mold in. If you are shipping a baked clay mold then a box with bubble wrap maybe better.
- If shipping it to me outside of Canada, put the cost of the mold kit ONLY on the custom's form and mark the item as a gift.
- Ship To: Melissa Meaker, P.O. Box 434, Radisson, Saskatchewan, S0K 3L0, Canada
Processing Time: From the day I receive your mold in the mail it takes me up to 5 business days (usually less) to make this item depending on how busy I am with orders.
**If purchasing a keychain I highly recommend not actually putting it with keys as the metal used for keys is a harder metal than silver and could scratch the print with time as it hits it or rubs against it.
Fine Silver is MORE pure silver then Sterling Silver. Fine silver is 99.9% silver! Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (the rest of the percentage is made up of other metals such as copper). If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.