3D Bronze actual dog nose print pendant. I put your dog's name on the back of the pendant for no extra cost. You can purchase the pendant by itself, on a keychain or with either a gunmetal and steal ball chain.
The pendant is about 5% smaller then the nose print you give me. Each piece is individually shaped and carved.
The bigger the pet the bigger the print so please make sure to choose the right nose print size by weight of your pet as I only use enough bronze to make the pendant for the size of the dog ordered.
- Small Dog - Under 20 lbs
- Medium Dog - between 20-45 lbs
- Large Dog 45-85 lbs
- X-Large Dog - 85 + lbs
Need a Mold Kit?
- EasyMold Silicone Molding Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Molding-Casting-Jewelry-2-Pound/dp/B00JIRJBOW
- Amazing Mold Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Alumilite-Amazing-Mold-Putty-0-66-Pound/dp/B0058VAG5A
- Mix together 2 equal parts of both putties (white part and color part). After mixing it will be a solid color ball.
- When your pet is comfortable and relaxed place your mold mixture on your pet’s nose gently but quickly. Get as much of the nose as you can. Make several molds.
- The molds cure quickly and are usually set within an hour. Let it sit in a bowl of tissues to cure white the print faces up. This helps to keep the print’s shape.
Shipping your Mold Impression To Me:
- A bubble envelope is perfectly fine to ship a silicone mold in. If you are shipping a baked clay mold then a box with bubble wrap maybe better.
- If shipping it to me outside of Canada, put the cost of the mold kit ONLY on the custom's form and mark the item as a gift.
- Ship To: Melissa Meaker, P.O. Box 434, Radisson, Saskatchewan, S0K 3L0, Canada
Processing Time: From the day I recieve your mold in the mail it takes me up to 5 business days (usually less) to make this item depending on how busy I am with orders.