Fine silver (.999 FS) pendant with actual nose prints from 2 dogs. Each piece is individually shaped and carved. You can purchase the pendant by itself or with a dainty sterling silver rolo chain.
This pendant measures approximately 0.75 inches.
This looks best when the dogs are medium to extra large size. When taking the mold of your dog's noses, make sure you get a good impression of the top of the nose where much of the defined print is. I send enough putty to capture that area. You don't need to go over the entire nose as this piece isn't a full nose pendant.
Need a Mold Kit?
- EasyMold Silicone Molding Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Molding-Casting-Jewelry-2-Pound/dp/B00JIRJBOW
- Amazing Mold Putty - https://www.amazon.com/Alumilite-Amazing-Mold-Putty-0-66-Pound/dp/B0058VAG5A
Instructions are in this listing images along with the font choices.
Tip: Take several prints of the finger you want but others too as some prints on different fingers as better then others.
Shipping your Mold Impression To Me:
- A bubble envelope is perfectly fine to ship a silicone mold in. If you are shipping a baked clay mold then a box with bubble wrap maybe better.
- If shipping it to me outside of Canada, put the cost of the mold kit ONLY on the custom's form and mark the item as a gift.
- Ship To: Melissa Meaker, P.O. Box 434, Radisson, Saskatchewan, S0K 3L0, Canada
Processing Time: From the day I receive your mold in the mail it takes me up to 5 business days (usually less) to make this item depending on busy I am with orders.
Fine Silver is MORE pure silver then Sterling Silver. Fine silver is 99.9% silver! Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (the rest of the percentage is made up of other metals such as copper). If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.